Adventures in Wellness
Jeffrey J. Justman, M.A. is a Professional Mountain Guide by day, Human Performance Coach by night.
When he is not off on another adventure, he is most likely sharing his experiences with others through educational and inspirational speaking programs.
To book Jeffrey for your next event, click here!
Adventures in Wellness is a Human Performance Training firm specializing in combining the power of adventure while increasing the human performance of your workforce. Whether your organization wants to participate in an adventure or have the power of adventure incorporated through innovative speaking and training programs, Adventures in Wellness assists you in improving personal and organizational success.
- In the Eye of the Storm: How to Overcome Adversity to Reach your Goals
- Creating Total Fitness: Six Steps to Climb to a Higher Level of Health
- Surviving the Himalayas: How to Solve Problems without Damaging Relationships
- Get Connected: Developing a Sense of Spirit In The Workplace
- First installment of “Lessons from the Mountain”. by Jeff Justman
What Others are Saying
Jeffrey Justman (JJ) was a remarkable lead guide. He showed very strong leadership skills both to our group of climbers and his two more junior guides. I was directly roped to JJ for our summit bid and believe his steady climbing and concern for the safety/well-being of his team played a very large part in our successful climb.”
Team Member, Mt. Rainier Summit Climb
“I personally enjoyed Jeffrey’s presentation style and his use of humor. Mr. Justman’s presentation was certainly among the top most interesting presentations I have attended.”
Program Coordinator, Family Resource Center
- M.A. Interpersonal/Organizational Communication
- B.S. Health Promotion/Wellness
- Professional Mountain Guide, Rainier Mountaineering Inc.
- International Mountain Guide, Mountain-Link
- Public Speaking Instructor, University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
- Human Performance Specialist, Personality Resources International
Life, It’s an Adventure