Dr. Clare O’Leary became the first Irish woman to reach the highest point on Earth while Pat became the first Irishman to summit from both the Nepalese and Tibetan sides.
To book Clare for your next event, click here!
Making history – Dr. Clare O’Leary and Pat Falvey celebrate with some of their Sherpa teammates on the summit of Mount Everest (29035ft/8850m). At 6.45 am on May 18th, Clare became the first Irish woman to reach the highest point on Earth while Pat became the first Irishman to summit from both the Nepalese and Tibetan sides. In total, 7 members of the expedition reached the top, including Sherpas Pemba Gyal ji, Lamababu, Jangbu, Lhakpa and Nang Chemmi.
- Mind Climb
- Reach for the Sky
- Psychology of success
- High adventure Lecture Series:
- Operation Everest,2003-2004
- Beyond Endurance
- MT Everest “Only the Sky above”.
- Antarctica, Deep in the Freezer, “The coldest place on Earth.”
- A world apart. Stone age tribes to modern man “A walk in the Jungle”
- Rough Climbers: finding/ loosing myself in the Himalaya.
- The Seven Summits.
- A climb for Peace. Cho-Oyu in Tibet.
- Trekking Lectures.
- Nepal, trekking through the foothills, its people, cultures and landscape.
- Africa, a continent apart, Kilimanjaro, Mt Meru, it’s people and wild life.
- Russia, between the Caspian and Black Sea.
- Ireland a walking paradise,